UTLO Trail Walk e Nordic Walking
It’s a NON-COMPETITIVE 19,5km (approx) 880D+ (approx) walk.
If you love dynamic and intense pace just faster than classic walking but slower than running, if you love speed hiking and nordic walking in the nature, UTLO Trail Walk is what you’re searching for!
The event will be listed in the UISP calendar and it is among the amusement-motory activities.
In the Trail Walk any kind of walking technique is admitted: nordic walking, brisk walking, with or without poles, fitwalking and so on.
Each participant will choose his/her own pace, according to his/her level of fitness.
Each participant must be aware of the distance and the difficulties of the walk.
- be at least 18 years old
- have a specific NON-COMPETITIVE medical certificate download or, if is already enrolled in another UTLO race the same you use for that race
- Max number of runners accepted: 200
- Starting date: sunday 16 october 2022
- Distance: 19,5 Km approx
- Meeting place: Utlo Village – lungolago Gramsci – Omegna
- Departure Time: 09:30 am
- Height gain: 880 mt approx
- Maximum time: 6 h
- Refreshment points: 1 + water point
- Enrolment exclusively online, using WEDOSPORT, filling in the appropriate form
- The registration is personal and final
It’s not allowed:
- Exchange of bib numbers
- Exchange names
- Change race
- The fee payment is possible only with credit card, Paypal, using the online service provided by “WEDOSPORT”
- Pasta Party after the race
- Refreshments on the track
- Medical assistance
- Assistance on the track
- Mobile phone, insert emergency numbers, keep the phone always on, do not mask the number, check to start with fully charged battery and enough call volume
- Personal drinking cup (at least 15cl). No drinking cup will be available at the refreshments
- Survival blanket / heatsheet
- Backpack or bumbag
- Bottles or camel bag, with a water reserve of 1lt (at least)
- Waterproof jacket
- energy bars or biscuits or trail mix
- Quarna Sotto (5,7Km approx): liquids + solid food
- Laghetti di Nonio (14Km approx): water point
ALTIMETRY & TRACK
The event will take place on trail, single track, cart tracks, at the start and in the last part there will be some paved road (in the village center)
The attendee must know the peculiarities of the strack and its difficulties (height gain, lenght and travel time according to his/her level of fitness), be aware of the weather conditions, must keep a collaborative spirit and be supportive to others participants.
In the refreshment points, the walkers that will not be able to proceed must alert the STAFF, who will invalidate their bib number.