UTLO Trail Walk e Nordic Walking 18Km
It’s a NON-COMPETITIVE 19,5km (approx) 880D+ (approx) walk.
If you love walking and nature, UTLO Trail Walk is what you’re searching for!
The event is listed in the UISP calendar and it is among the amusement-motory activities.
In the Trail Walk any kind of walking technique is admitted: nordic walking, brisk walking, with or without poles, fitwalking and so on.
Each participant will choose his own pace, according to his level of fitness.
Each participant must be aware of the distance and the difficulties of the walk.
- be at least 18 years old
- have a specific NON-COMPETITIVE medical certificate download
- have the Green Pass (a full vaccination cycle or a negative swab not older than 48 hours). More info here
- Max number of runners accepted: 200
- From 02/09/2021 till 12/09/2021 free pre-registration.
- From 13/09/2021 till
26/09/202008/10/2021: € 25,00 From 27/09/2021 till 01/10/2020: € 35,00 only if there will be bibs left
- Starting date: sunday 17 october 2021
- Distance: 19,5 Km
- Meeting place: to be defined
- Departure Time: 09:00 am
- Height gain: 880 mt
- Maximum time: 6 h
- Refreshment points: 2
- Enrolment exclusively online, using WEDOSPORT, filling in the appropriate form
- The registration is personal and final
It’s not allowed:
- Exchange of bib numbers
- Exchange names
N.B : the participant who can’t take part in the event, has the right to pick-up is goodie bag befor 04:00 pm on Sunday 17 octrober 2021
- The fee payment is possible only with credit card, Paypal, using the online service provided by “WEDOSPORT”
- refreshment points on the track and at the finish line
- Medical assistance
- Assistance on the track
- Insurance cover for the day of the race
- FINISHER medal
- Backpack or bumbag
- Mobile phone, insert emergency numbers, keep the phone always on, do not mask the number, check to start with fully charged battery and enough call volume
- Personal drinking cup (at least 15cl). No drinking cup will be available at the refreshments
- Zaino o marsupio
- Bottles or camel bag, with a water reserve of 1lt (at least)
- Waterproof jacket
- Survival blanket / heatsheet
- energy bars or biscuits or trail mix
- Quarna Sotto (5,7Km approx)