- be at least 18 years old.
- have a specific medical certificate download
- have a FIDAL membership card or a membership card from another organization, recognized by FIDAL, or a card among Runcard, Runcard EPS or Mountain&Trail Runcard.
- have the Green Pass (a full vaccination cycle or a negative swab not older than 48 hours). More info here
- Max number of runners accepted: 700
- From 09/07/2021 till 12/09/2021 free pre-registration.
- From 13/09/2021 till
26/09/202103/10/2021: € 40,00 From 27/09/2021 till 01/10/2021: € 50,00 only if there will be bibs left
- Enrollment exclusively online, using WEDOSPORT, filling in the appropriate form
- The registration is personal and final
It’s not allowed:
- Exchange of bib numbers
- Exchange names
- Change race
- The fee payment will be possible only with credit card, PayPal or other electronic payments, using the online service provided by “WEDOSPORT”.
- Pasta Party after the race
- Refreshments on the track: only liquids, water and salts. If, at the time of the race, it will be possibile to arrange, in some of the refreshments points there will be some solid food.
- Medical assistance
- Assistance on the track
- Mobile phone, insert emergency numbers, keep the phone always on, do not mask the number, check to start with fully charged battery and enough call volume
- Personal drinking cup (at least 15cl). No drinking cup will be available at the refreshments
- Bottles or camel bag, with a water reserve of 1lt (at least)
- Survival blanket / heatsheet
- Solid food reserve
- Waterproof jacket (like GoreTex) with hood
- long pants or capri pants + socks (to completely cover the legs)
- Warm clothing (long-sleeved shirt) suitable to face extreme conditions and extreme cold on the mountains (wind, rain, snow)
- Hat, cap or bandana
- Working headlamp with spare batteries
- Trail / trekking poles
- Alpe Camasca (8,7Km approx): liquids
- Alpe Sacchi (17,4Km approx): liquids + solid food