At the bib pick-up, will be given a bracelet to be WORN immediately. This bracelet will be indispensable, if, for any reason, during the race your bib is not immediately visible, to access the aid stations. Those who will not wear the bib and will not wear the bracelet will not have the opportunity to benefit from the refreshments.
In any case, the bib must always be clearly visible, positioned above the clothing and in a frontal position. This is to facilitate your identification at the aid stations, facilitate the detection of intermediate times, facilitate the work of the photo service in the field.
The bib will also have to be preserved to access the final pasta party.
For the long races 120Km and 82Km:
- At the bib pick-up we will give the bags for the drop bag in Arola.
- You HAVE TO USE ONLY THOSE BAGS, to which you’ll have to attach to the sticker number you’ll find in the bib envelope.
The bags should be handed over at the UTLO village at the following times:
- 120Km on Friday 20/10 from 9:30pm to 10:30pm
- 82Km Saturday 21/10 from 5:30am to 6:30am
The take-back of the bags, at the end of the race, will be possible at the UTLO village at the following times:
- Saturday 21/10 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Sunday 22/10 from 12:00am to 2:00am
- Sunday 22/10 from 06:00am to 9:00am