Distance: 60 Km
- be at least 18 years old.
- have a specific medical certificate download
2020 REGISTRATION FEE:
- Single Price: € 45,00 (max 500 enrolled)
- Enrollments’ closure: 04/10/2020
- From 07/09/20 to 28/09/2020 it will be possible to submit a free pre-registration.
- Starting date: 17 October 2020
- Distance: approx 60 Km
- Departure time: linked to the chosen time slot for the bib pick up, 10:00am – 11:00am -12:00pm
- Meeting place: to be defined
- Height gain: approx 3800 mt
- ITRA 3
- Maximum time: 15 h
- Refreshment points: 4
COVID edition instructions
- During the registration, each runner must choose a time slot in which pick up his bib.The time slot reserved during the registration is binding.
- Each runner will have to appear, at the bib pick up, at the chosen time wearing a facial mask.
- Each runner must hand over, at the bib pick up, a copy of the self-declaration for Covid-19 risk, stating that the runner has not tested positive for the Covid-19, that is not subject to quarantine measures, that hasn’t shown any symptom related to Covid-19 and that didn’t have close contact with a confirmed positive case of Covid-19. The form can be downloaded here: download
- if the runner did test positive for Covid-19 and then was deemed recovered, the form to use can be found here: download NB: in this case the date on the medical certificate must be later than the one of the second negative swab
- Before entering the bib pick up area, a body temp check will take place.
- It won’t be possible the bib pick up by proxy.
- Pasta Party after the race*
- Refreshments on the track: only liquids, water and salts
- Medical assistance
- Assistance on the track
* Compulsory reservation at the registration.
Mode of payment:
- The fee payment will be possible only with credit card, PayPal or other electronic payments, using the online service provided by “WEDOSPORT”. It won’t be possible to pay the fee with a bank transfer.
- Enrollment exclusively online, using WEDOSPORT, filling in the appropriate form
- The registration is personal and final
- Exchange of bib numbers
- Exchange names
- Change race
- Mobile phone, insert emergency numbers, keep the phone always on, do not mask the number, check to start with fully charged battery and enough call volume
- Personal drinking cup (at least 15cl). No drinking cup will be available at the refreshments
- Bottles or camel bag, with a water reserve of 1lt (at least)
- Working headlamp with spare batteries
- Survival blanket / heatsheet
- long pants or capri pants + socks (to completely cover the legs)
- Solid food reserve
- Waterproof jacket (like GoreTex) with hood
- Warm clothing (long-sleeved shirt) suitable to face extreme conditions and extreme cold on the mountains (wind, rain, snow)
- Adhesive elastic band, suitable for making a bandage or strapping (min 100 cm x 6 cm)
- Hat, cap or bandana
- Trail / trekking poles
- Pocket knife
- Spare warm clothing, in case of bad weather conditions or stop for injury
- Little cash (20€)
- Quarna Sopra
- Alpe Camasca
- Alpe Sacchi
It’s not allowed: