Distance: 34 Km
- be at least 18 years old.
- have a specific medical certificate
- Overnight stay in the gym with your own sleeping bag and mat *
- Pasta Party after the race
- Refreshments on the track and at the finish line
- Showers, changing room and bag storage
- Medical assistance
- Assistance on the track
* Compulsory reservation at the registration.
Mode of payment:
- The fee payment is possible with bank transfer, from UE, or with credit card, Paypal, using the online service provided by “WEDOSPORT”
- Enrolment exclusively online, using WEDOSPORT, filling in the appropriate form
- The registration is personal and final
- No enrolment cancellation is possible. In case of failure to participate no reimbursement will be made.
It’s not allowed:
- Exchange of bib numbers
- Exchange names
- Change races
- Trail / trekking poles
In order to pick up the bib number, athletes must pass the mandatory equipment check
- Mobile phone, insert emergency numbers, keep the phone always on, do not mask the number, check to start with fully charged battery and enough call volume
- Personal drinking cup (at least 15cl). No drinking cup will be available at the refreshments
- Bottles or camel bag, with a water reserve of 1lt (at least)
- Survival blanket / heatsheet
- Solid food reserve
- Waterproof jacket (like GoreTex) with hood
- long pants or capri pants + socks (to completely cover the legs)
- Warm clothing (long-sleeved shirt) suitable to face extreme conditions and extreme cold on the mountains (wind, rain, snow)
- Hat, cap or bandana
- Working headlamp with spare batteries
After careful evaluations and on site investigations, given some last minutes difficulties than can’t be resolved before the event, the race direction decided to apply some modifications to the track.
The interested area is: Alpe Sacchi.
From there, the race, with a left turn, will go on a new path to the Laghetti di Nonio.
This tracks variations will not effect the elevation of the race but may introduce a little difference in its lenght.