Distance: 100 Km
- be at least 18 years old.
- have a specific medical certificate
- strongly recommended : have completed, between 01/01/2018 and 30/09/2019, at least one 4 points old evaluation (3 points new evaluation) qualifying race.
2019 REGISTRATION FEE:
- until 30/06: € 90,00
- from 01/07 until 31/08: € 100,00
- from 01/09: € 110,00
Enrolments’ closure: shifted to 07/10/2019
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED
- Overnight stay in the gym with your own sleeping bag and mat *
- Pasta Party before the race *
- Pasta Party after the race
- Refreshments on the track and at the finish line
- Showers, changing room and bag storage
- Spares bag transport to the life base in Arola
- Medical assistance
- Assistance on the track
* Compulsory reservation at the registration.
Mode of payment:
- The fee payment is possible with bank transfer, only for the UE, or with credit card, Paypal, mybank, satispay using the online service provided by “WEDOSPORT”
- Enrolment exclusively online, using WEDOSPORT, filling in the appropriate form
- The registration is personal and final
It’s not allowed:
- Exchange of bib numbers
- Exchange names
- Trail / trekking poles
- Pocket knife
- Spare warm clothing, in case of bad weather conditions or stop for injury
- Little cash (20€)
In order to pick up the bib number, athletes must pass the mandatory equipment check
- Mobile phone, insert emergency numbers, keep the phone always on, do not mask the number, check to start with fully charged battery and enough call volume
- Personal drinking cup (at least 15cl). No drinking cup will be available at the refreshments
- Bottles or camel bag, with a water reserve of 1lt (at least)
- Working headlamp with spare batteries
- Survival blanket / heatsheet
- Long pants or capri pants + socks (to completely cover the legs)
- Solid food reserve
- Waterproof jacket (like GoreTex) with hood
- Warm clothing (long-sleeved shirt) suitable to face extreme conditions and extreme cold on the mountains (wind, rain, snow)
- Adhesive elastic band, suitable for making a bandage or strapping (min 100 cm x 6 cm)
- Hat, cap or bandana
After careful evaluations and on site investigations, given some last minutes difficulties than can’t be resolved before the event, the race direction decided to apply some modifications to the track.
In Cesara, the race will not climb directly to the “due faggi” (two beeches) but will move towards Alpe della Sella from where, after running a part of the original track in reverse, will reach the due faggi (two beeches), the Alpe Soliva and the modified track of the 34Km to the Laghetti di Nonio.
This track’s variations will not effect the elevation of the race but may introduce a little difference in its lenght.