Work in progress - registrations will open on 16/02/2018
Mandatory requirements for the races registration:
- be at least 18 years old.
- have a specific medical certificate (download form)
- Overnight stay in the gym with your own sleeping bag and mat *
- Pasta Party before the race *
- Pasta Party after the race
- Refreshments on the track and at the finish line
- Showers, changing room and bag storage
- Medical assistance
- Assistance on the track
* Compulsory reservation at the registration.
Mode of payment:
- The fee payment is possible only with credit card, using the online service provided by "WEDOSPORT"
- Enrolment exclusively online, using WEDOSPORT, filling in the appropriate form
- The registration is personal and final
- No enrolment cancellation is possible. In case of failure to participate no reimbursement will be made.
It’s not allowed:
- Exchange of bib numbers
- Exchange names
- Change races
- Trail / trekking poles
- Pocket knife
- Spare warm clothing, in case of bad weather conditions or stop for injury
- Little cash (20€)
In order to pick up the bib number, athletes must pass the mandatory equipment check
- Mobile phone, insert emergency numbers, keep the phone always on, do not mask the number, check to start with fully charged battery and enough call volume
- Personal drinking cup (at least 15cl). No drinking cup will be available at the refreshments
- Bottles or camel bag, with a water reserve of 1lt (at least)
- Working headlamp with spare batteries
- Survival blanket / heatsheet
- long pants or capri pants + socks (to completely cover the legs)
- Solid food reserve
- Waterproof jacket (like GoreTex) with hood
- Warm clothing (long-sleeved shirt) suitable to face extreme conditions and extreme cold on the mountains (wind, rain, snow)
- Adhesive elastic band, suitable for making a bandage or strapping (min 100 cm x 6 cm)
- Hat, cap or bandana
- Alpe Camasca
- Alpe Sacchi
- Arola - closing time 07:00 p.m.
- Grassona - closing time 1:00 a.m. (sunday)